LINC Madras can help connect you with resources you need.
Gap Ministries are areas provided by different churches in the community to help meet your needs. The following are some of the areas we can assist you.
- Jobs/Career Clothes Closet (Clients are able to access job interview appropriate clothing.)
- Ladies Suits
- More formal blouses
- Men’s dress shirts
- Men’s dress slacks
- Limited amount of dress shoes
- Clothes Closet (For clients who qualify)
- Access tokens to local thrift store for casual clothes
- Available by appointment
- LINC Jobs for Life Classes
- This is a place that is intended to offer inspiration, conversation and tips that will hopefully encourage, equip and inspire you to succeed as we offer one-on-one resources and life skills mentoring.
- To help you develop your skills to succeed in your life and faith.
- To provide you with the tools, material, ideas and guidance to get you back into the job market and make positive, lasting choices in your life.
- Household Essentials Cupboard (Offering items that can’t be purchased with food stamps at the grocery store.)
- Cleaning Supplies
- Pet Food
- Dish Soap
- Feminine Products
- Laundry Detergent
- Paper Towels
- Linen & Things Closet
We also have connections to:
- Celebrate Recovery
- School Clothes Closet
- Community Dinners
- Community Gardens
- Local Food Banks
- Men’s Shelter
- Women’s Transitional Home
And much more:
- Community Agencies that may be able to assist.
If we can help you in any of these ways, please contact us by clicking here.