Here are a few ideas for how you can help:
- Pick up some McDonalds or Burger King gift cards and drop them off at LINC to help the needy with meals.
- Purchase BOGO (buy one, get one free) of non-food items from the grocery store and bring the free ones to the LINC office for the Home Essentials pantry.
- Make up a batch of laundry detergent and bring it by the LINC Resource Center. (Click here for the recipe.)
- Make some Breakfast Bags (BB’s). Stuff some zip lock sandwich bags with a granola bar, fruit cup, juice box, a spoon and a napkin, and bring them by the LINC office.
- Donate items that food stamps cannot buy to the Home Essentials Closet or bring them by the LINC Resource Center.
- As you clean out your closets and drawers, donate kitchen items, dishes and such to the Kitchen-set up ministry by bringing them to the LINC Resource Center.
- As you travel, save the travel samples of soap, shampoo and conditioner and donate them to LINC.
- Become a monthly or one time donor of your finances by clicking below
Please visit these links to learn more:
- Current Needs
- Gap Ministries